In a switcheroo, a lady looks like a dude because Sandi's impersonating Steven Tyler for the singer's birthday today! Just so you're all aware, that was Steven Tyler, not Steven Taylor. As far as I know, Steven Tyler doesn't decorate his home in early petting zoo.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Lucky Strike" in 2001. Not only did that episode give us a rare DeMartino Triumphant moment, but he also got a lot of good lines. I mean, "This is Goodwill polyester I've been sweating in all night. I want to picket naked!"? Hilarious.
- America the Beautiful, by Lady Evil (part 4): "In the school auditorium, Ms. Li stood on stage at the podium during a school assembly."
- Analyze Jim (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (part 1): "The Carbone family (Quinn, Jim, Tommy, Timmy and Teddy) , plus Daria, are sitting down at the kitchen table having dinner. Tommy was telling an animated story about his day."
- And So The American Experiment Begins, by Lady Evil (part 1): "In Ms. Barch's class, Ms, Barch was describing how positive reinforcement affected animal behavior."
- Ashtrapped (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "The caravanner studied the silt strider's exposed brain with watchful eyes. She raised her right hand, hesitated for a moment, and then pressed her index and middle fingers into a whorl on the organ's gray and rubbery surface."
- Common Ground (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by Linnofthewoods (part 1): "It had been a long day of work and brainstorming for Daria Morgendorffer. She finally felt satisfied enough with her script for 'Late Night with Dennis Monahan.'"
- Did I Really Just Do That? (Creative Writing - My class submissions), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "'So? What do you think?' Matt said to his father as they sat at the kitchen table during dinner."
- Twenty Years Later, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer sat alone in her apartment in Hells Kitchen. She just stared at the blank computer screen and wondered what the hell was wrong with her."