Jake and Helen are having a little stroll down Memory Lane for Old Stuff Day! They'd better be careful, because from there it's a very easy detour onto Massive Argument Boulevard.
Hey, speaking of arguments, today is also the anniversary of the episode "Quinn the Brain" on this day in 1998. Fandom has debated over whether Daria changing into Quinn's outfit means she's secretly super hot for so long that I'm surprised the debate hasn't shifted to whether that dead horse smeared on the ground is super hot.
- American Pie, by Lady Evil (part 1): "Alfred read the note that had been slipped in his locker."
- Garden Variety (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, and one of the days Rose had devoted to volunteering at the Landon Community Garden. She was particularly excited this time because Trent and his sister Jane were meeting her there."
- Party in the USA, by Lady Evil (part 3): "Quinn crouched behind the ceramic tiger and came up with a plan. It was a simple one. All she had to do was untie one of her rose dawn suede Vans, pretend to trip over a lace and let Alfred catch her."
- Perfection, by Tentaculiferous (COMPLETE!): "Quinn was so perfect. Stacy was staring at her bouncy sleek red hair hanging over the desk in front of her, tuning out Mr. DeMartino’s rants in favor of a more pleasing subject: Quinn."
- The Wedding Wringer (General "Daria in Morrowind" Thread), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, are you hungry? Huh?' Not that Satheri needed to ask. Tollie always wanted a snack."