Trent is off to a great start for International Sloth Day, and if he can hold that pose for the rest of the day he'll be just fine. Odds are in his favor. For anyone in doubt about how to celebrate this holiday, follow Mr. DeMartino's advice: "Conserve your energy. Do as little as possible. Pretend you're in class!"
Today is also National Day on Writing, and I'm sure Daria will be writing today (as she does most days). Will she write about sloths? Only if those sloths kill a lot of communists.
- Come And Knock On Our Door, by ladyevil (part 1): "It was Saturday night at the Zon. 'Hi, we’re Mystic Spiral.' Trent said. 'But we’re thinking of changing the name. We’re gonna do a new song tonight. My friend Daria came up with the lyrics.'"
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (part 69 snd 70): "'Everything ok?' asked Charles when Daniel was back. 'Yes, just a talk with my little sister and her friends.' Daniel answered." (Part 70)
- Daria: Cuckoos Egg, by meesterlee (parts 2 - 4): "The sedan drove down one of the main streets of the American suburb, paused, then turned right at a cross-street. It was a typical, non-descript American sedan, one with US GSA license plates, a not-uncommon sight closer to Washington, but not so much in Lawndale." (Part 3) (Part 4)
- How To Say Goodbye And Mean It, by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "TV was fine. Mystik Spiral’s concert was fine, in that very loose sense that meant nobody had caught on fire and Cage in a Rage didn’t start a hate-riot."
- Sarcasm always wins, by EyeMidnight (part 1): "I'm thinking back to our move just a few days ago from Highland, TX to Lawndale, MD. It was a hell of a drive. Mom constantly on the phone, Dad cursing everything, Quinn being a nuisance."
- Triplets Of Terror, by wilddogjj (parts 1 and 2): "Quinn and Daria are standing next to each other on stage and looking directly at the audience. Quinn: 'Hi, everyone. Before we start the show we feel it's necessary to begin with a little disclaimer.'" (Part 2)
- Hamster Wheel (Linn's creative thread), by linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "It was about an hour after dinner, and Rose's orange and white hamster, Butterbean, emerged from her burrow."