I just can't believe Jesse's outfit for National Golf Day. I mean, the guy who hates shirts is wearing not only a shirt, but a sweater vest. Even Max is starting to look cool by comparison.
Speaking of awful things, it was on this day in 2007 that Daria put in an appearance on Drawn Together...but we don't talk about that.
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (part 62): "'Oh! Hell Mr. Landon, Mrs. Landon. I'm sorry I didn't notice you.' Daniel said, taken by surprise."
- Equestria Hurls, by Erin M (part 1): "'This was NOT how I expected to be spending graduation!' Rarity cried as she threw her hands up, generating a large hexagonal crystal shield in front of her. A multicolored streak of light crashed into the shield, dissipating along the facets."
- Finding Brittany, by meesterlee (parts 1 and 2): "'This world was a bust,' said Tara, gathering their gear together for the translation back to Central." (Part 2)
- Mourning in the 'Burbs, by Erin M (part 6): "Helen’s face visibly fell for a brief second when she saw Jane and Trent standing on the front step of the Morgendorffer house, but she quickly recovered."
- A Simple Field Trip, by macross (part 1): "'Ms. Morgendorffer will you please get a move on, and take a seat?' Daria jerked her head back in surprise at the sound of her Principal Ms. Angela Lee. She had been lost in thought and had been standing in the charter bus aisle far too long."
- Teddy's Muse, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Jamie has just shown up at the house and explained that his daughter, Rachel, has been upset all afternoon. Now, Jamie, Quinn and Jim were in the home office discussing the issue with Teddy."
- You’ve got the Fizz...You’ve got the POWAH! (T.E. Charlie's "Bargain Bin"), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "The Earth, doing its usual spinning thing, out in the blackness of space. The camera starts to zoom in as THE NARRATOR begins to tell us what the hell, exactly, is going on."
- Unnamed story (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have), by ladyevil (COMPLETE!): "The next day, Ms. Barch was teaching science. 'OK, students.' She said. 'Let’s talk about chemical composition. If I had two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, what would I have?' No one answered."