Jane's happy to observe Male Watcher's Day, and from her expression she likes what she sees. Just be careful, Jane--you don't have the best track record when it comes to choosing guys.
Today is also Typing Day, which Daria is more likely to celebrate. It seems to be her medium of choice for writing, unless she's got a cool video game in progress.
- Child Disservices, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "The outside of the house looks no different from when we last saw it twelve years ago. The only thing that's different is the cars in the driveway. Quinn now drives a white 2014 Cadillac Escalade while Jim now drives a blue 2016 Camaro ZL1." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Deleted Scene from "Prize Fighters" (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Tom are in Daria's room. Daria has a piece of paper and a pencil, and it's clear to the audience that she's been making some sort of list."
- Jane's Day in Bed, by hideousmirror (COMPLETE!): "Jane groaned as she woke up in her small Boston apartment, annoyed that the day was able to snake it’s way through the cracks of the blackout curtains."
- Made in America, by ladyevil (part 2): "Mr. O’Neill tapped on the door of the nurse’s office where Daria was laying on a couch. 'Hey.' he said. 'Heard what happened in DeFoe’s art class.'"
- Zero Worship, by wilddogjj (part 1): "Mrs. Henderson is teaching her third-grade class. At age forty, Lisa Henderson is a dead ringer for Katie Holmes."