Something tells me Daria's not really that into Pistol Patent Day, but that may just be because the specific pistol is pink. I wouldn't want to touch that with my bare hands, either.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Partner's Complaint," which aired on this day in 2000. No pistols were involved, and considering how many people lost their tempers it's probably a good thing.
- A Criminalé Summer, by LadySparrow (COMPLETE!): "Jane called Daria soon after getting off the phone with Tom, and gave her the update on the fire’s investigation."
- Daria: Spin the Bottle, by Meester_Lee (parts 4 and 5): "Daria lay flat on her back and staring at the ceiling. Hellfire and damnation, she thought. I thought I left all that crap behind when I left Highland, and here it is coming back to smack me in the face." (Part 4)
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "'Unscheduled off world activation!' Sgt. Harriman called out as the gate activated. 'Closing the Iris.' The Iris closed."
- Lawndale Homecoming, by LadySparrow (parts 1 - 3): "Daria looked outside her apartment window in New York on a Tuesday afternoon, as she pulled the last cigarette out of its pack and lit it up." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Lawndale Splendor, by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "NOTE FOR HIERONYMUS BOSCH: All right Jane, here we go. First new script in a while but...well, you'll see why."
- Made in America, by ladyevil (part 9): "Alfred woke up at five in the morning to the ringing of his phone. 'Hello?' He grumbled, having answered with his eyes closed."
- The Youngest Barksdale (Iron Chef: Daria The Youngest Barksdale), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Daria arrived at Lawndale High twenty minutes before homeroom. It was larger than her old school, but then that was a rather small (and exclusive) school."