Daria's way ahead of us for National Hamburger Day, although whether she'll eat it or put it in her boots to enjoy the squishy, squishy feeling around her toes remains to be seen.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Life in the Past Lane," which aired in 2001. The episode is largely infamous for introducing Nathan, who is probably only exceeded in fandom's disdain by Ken Edwards. Poor Jane, like Aunt Rita, really knows how to pick 'em.
- The 25 Best Movies for a Bad Movie Night, by Erin M (part 6): "It’s Abby’s first day at the ultra-trendy Canadian Cotton Clothiers store and, lucky her, her first shift is an overnight store set up all for the season’s new collection."
- The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 14): "'A day to Earth,' the ENH stated. '24 hours exactly?' Alpha asked. 'Yes,' the Pilot answered."
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 21): "Anna Felicia Coulthard had known that she was somewhere very special since she had taken her first steps outside of that house, and yet now, about seven hours later, she was even more convinced that her life on Earth had ended for sure and now she was somewhere else for real."
- The Sappiest Place on Earth, by wilddogjj (part 4): "Daria, Quinn, Jim and Teddy were waiting for Jane, Tommy and Timmy to show up. Jim looked at his watch."
- With the Band, by vixens (COMPLETE!): "Leisure day was tomorrow, which meant Lawndale students finally had a chance of having a long weekend. Daria took it as an opportunity to stay over at the Lane household, also giving herself a break from the annoying family she was tired of putting up with."