Monday, May 16, 2022

Don't Pierce Your Barbecue!


Daria's already gotten started celebrating National Piercing Day, but I hope she's ready for My Belly Button Itches Like Hell Day tomorrow. (Yes, I just made that up. Don't fact-check me.)

Today is also National Barbecue Day, so why not pave over that bomb shelter and make a grill to entertain the neighbors? Just check that everyone's out of the bomb shelter first, okay?

Fanfic Update!
  • Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (parts 13 - 16): "It had been going on for quite some time already." (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16)

  • The Sappiest Place on Earth, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Daria and Jane were in their usual booth chatting over pizza, a habit from their days as teenagers in Lawndale that they continue as forty-year-old New Yorkers."

  • Tori In A Box, by arsyncosplays (COMPLETE!): "'Michael’s going away for a week,' I say, Becky and I are walking down our school hallway. I graduate next month."

  • Why the Morgendorffer's Don't Have a Third Child (Scenes no Daria fanfic Should Have: How did We survive?), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "The seven-year-old Daria stood solemnly next to the makeshift guillotine, her handmade Marrianne of France costume held together by safety pins and prayers."

No comments: