receiving their Daria DVD sets in 2010. Woo hoo! It's been two years, and fandom has only kept growing since that day. Welcome, new fans!
- Andrea's Tears, by BrownEyedBagel (part 4): "It’s hard to look back at it all now. The day I left, the things I’ve seen, none of it prepared me for what I would find when I came back. I really thought I was ready to take it all back. I was stronger and more confident, I had everything in line, and I had someone other than myself to fight for. Brandy made me stronger. There wasn’t a god damn thing I couldn’t do. Well...except for predict this anyway."
- Birthday Surprise Mini - The Bank, by DeacBlue (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane walked into the bank, Jane rubbing Daria's back. 'Dammit, Jane, all this crap is giving me the mother of all migraines.' She rubbed her head. Too bad this is too much to fit in the mattress.'"
- Daria - Double Down, by neonhomer (part 36): "'Sup?' asked Jane as she was tossing covers off the bed looking for the remote. She found it on the floor and pointed it towards the TV to turn it on. 'Not much. Uhh... Me and Tristan want to go with Trent and Daria.' Said Tilly. She could hear something clatter to the floor. 'Jane?' 'Run that by me again?' 'Me... Tristan... date.' Said Tilly. 'That’s what I thought you said.' Said Jane, picking the remote back up."
- Daria, in "X-ed", by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): "Daria lowered her newspaper enough to look at the businessman at the next table, her eyes narrowed. He seemed to be in his own world. Well, him and his cell phone. He was not only oblivious to her, but to the other patrons who looked at him with varying degrees of disgust and horror. We’re just a part of the furniture to this moron, she thought. I’ll give him a chance to tone it down...before I act."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 4a): "To the rhythm of a ghostly trumpet playing 'Pop Goes The Weasel' in his mind’s ear, Dylan marched in to see FitzPatrick and volunteer. FitzPatrick naturally adopted the most disgusting interpretation, that Dylan wanted to perform at the coffeehouse, perhaps by reading one of his essays. Dylan wasn’t that far gone yet. He explained that he’d been thinking more of helping to raise the funding."
- Ethan Yeager in Lawndale: Ch2 Ye Olde Madness, by Shiva (parts 1 - 3): "'You know if she just hawked some of the unused security equipment she’d have enough money for two new libraries.' Ethan said just loudly enough for the entire room to hear him. 'But that’s crazy talk,' Daria added, cutting into the silence, 'Because without that new polygraph machine how would she sniff out the Body Snatchers?' 'We have Body Snakes?!' Kevin asked in panic. Britney did everyone a favor by hitting him." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Hell is Crossed People, by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer had heard the stories, but until she actually seen some of the...events, until they actually happened in Lawndale itself, she hadn’t really believed them. How could anyone normal believe that anything like this happening?"
- Lawndale and Sandi Griffin’s Genie (Chapter 7), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "'Um, something has appeared to the south of here. It looks like it could be a mountain of ice-cream.' 'Ice cream?' Daria asked incredulously. 'Well, either that or mashed potato.' 'I’ll have a look.'"
- Lawndale School of Magic Part Two: Brittany's Party, by Reven384 (part 3): "No one noticed the door open, but they’d soon know who it was that was coming through the door. Upchuck smiled as he entered the party unnoticed. Time to crash the party. 'Hello ladies and gentlemen,' he yelled over the noise, 'It’s me. I’m here to entertain the lot of you with impressive feats of magic. Hello Brittany miss me?'"
- The Mageborn Cynic : Daria & the School of Magic, by peetz5050 (part 10a): "'Out with it.' 'My sister has some friends over too, we can go to my room afterward but we'll have to eat with them, sorry.' 'Don't fret about it, half the families in Lawndale owe my Father money so I'll just eyeball them and make them uncomfortable.' She grinned evilly. Daria looked at her with a sardonic smile 'OK, now I know why you were in Parity of Esteem class.'"
- Operation: Double Deep Cover (Iron Chef: Waking Up Melody), by BrownEyedBagel (COMPLETE!): "She got out of the shower and hurriedly dried herself off. She found her target a few months ago. Timothy O’Neil was about as red as they came. His small display outside the school saying that the Communist was the ultimate team player was not a good choice of words. Mr. O’Neil was a dead man; he just didn’t know it yet."
- A Resentful Cynic Ch. 3 The Curse of Middleton, by ST91 (parts 1 - 3): "Heck, Sometimes it is annoying to be always right. Daria thought before saying, 'Mom I don’t need to attend a college prep course. My 4.0 GPA will be enough to get me into a good college.' 'Maybe yes, Daria, but if you don’t get into a decent school your life will be ruined.' Oh, you don’t need to worry about that mom; you, Dad and Quinn have already done plenty to ruin my life. Daria thought." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Runaway Daria: Fallout Lawndale Edition, by Vukodlak (part 5): "In a few more hours her little brother or sister would be born. The idea of a little sister brought back memories of Quinn and the family she left behind years ago and a deep nagging fear she’d be left alone and abandoned. And in her mind a biological daughter had an obvious edge over an adoptive one."
- Sandi :: Well... This Sucks :: Chapter 16, by Fhujeth_x (part 2): "'Trent!' Jesse called behind him, 'I think this girl scout wants to sell you cookies.' He walked into the house leaving the door open, 'What kind should we get?' 'Get me three boxes of Samoas!' An unfamiliar voice shouted out from the background, 'Oh, and a box of Tagalongs!' Quinn grew frustrated quickly, as she had come to ask Trent about something as insane as werewolves and mythology, and not be thought of as a girl scout, 'I'm not a freaking girl scout, alright!'"
- WaM, Ma'ams, Dark Paladin, by DeacBlue (part 3): "Daria sat up, stretched, and got out of bed, where she saw Jane at the vanity, reading. 'This Mike Harmon is just a little bit twisted, isn't he?' she remarked as Daria kissed her good morning. 'I mean, besides being this rough, tough soldier type, besides being more than a little into bondage and girls half his age, he's got one hell of a hard-on for his universe's analog of Bush the Younger, and a heck of a dislike for the guy who signed most of his checks, Clinton.'"
- We Are Spyticus (Iron Chef: Waking Up Melody), by TheExcellentS (COMPLETE!): "'...the buses were headed for Jim's Paintballing Jungle when a drunk driver heading in the opposite direction swerved in their lane. Fortunately there were no fatalities, but there are reports of severe concussions to several students on both buses...'"
- Unnamed story (IC : Daria and the School of Magic), by Waylander (prologue): "This time the cards weren’t dealt in his favor. He wasn't the ruler of the United Kingdom of Ireland, Scotland and Wales, hero of the Second Battle of Hastings. IHe wasn't ship tycoon and philanthropist from Portland. He wasn't world’s famous comedian. He was just Artie Simmons, pizza delivery guy. Nothing special, except for knowing what could have been."