Today is Ex Spouse Day, and it's a good bet that Ms. Barch is celebrating. Or ranting and raving. Come to think of it, I'm not sure this holiday would be any different from any other day for her. Carry on!
It's also a double episode anniversary, as both "The Lab Brat" and "Of Human Bonding" first aired on this day in 1997 and 2000. Oddly enough, the first connection between the two episodes that comes to mind is Upchuck's preference for honey from a bear and Helen's bumblebee pajamas. Because bees make honey, you see. Get it? Get it? Maybe I just need to get more sleep.
- Deref has started posting photos and comments about his trip to Viet Nam.
- Check out Stilt-Man--Marvel's greatest warrior!
- Want to see something cute? The Sidhe shares it in the thread.
- Discuss the new movie Cabin in the Woods.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in the Creative Writing forum: Reven384's Death Note and RLobinske's Worm Gruntin'.