Jane and Alison are observing National Drink Wine Day in the traditional manner, although I don't foresee the evening ending well for either of them. Feel free to have a glass or two yourself in honor of the day, but don't take anyone up on their offer to show you their pastels. Just...don't.
- As Though She Had Done It All Before..., by Shiva (part 9): "'Daria!' Daria froze solid as she stared at what should have been an inanimate object in total and absolute disbelief."
- The Beginning, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "So, I was standing in a circle with Ralph and his friends when I noticed her."
- Benjamin Peter Morgendoffer, by Veleriphon (part 4): "'Ben, to WHAT do I owe the interruption of my GLORious meal?' That eye of his still creeps me out as I stood there for a few seconds before rebooting, 'Wanted to ask you a favor, Mr. DeMartino.'"
- The Game of Six, by Erin M. (part 2): "'The Game of Six?' Twilight echoed. 'Well, it's an old Equestrian game, dating back before the pre-Classical Era. It kind of fell out of fashion after chess was invented. I don't think anypony plays it anymore.'"
- Is This Adulthood?, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "The monthly Sloane family dinner was upon me and I wasn't the least bit enthusiastic."
- It's So Cold, by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): "I'm the only one who made it. The only one who survived. Based on how much snow and ice I see out there, the others may be the lucky ones."
- Lawndale's Next Top Baller, by rvgonzal (part 4): "He knew he couldn't figure out his weird thoughts about Daria tonight, but knew in Daria he had at least found an unexpected muse."
- Once You See, by lulamae-golightly (part 6): "Stacy was one of the only ones eating outside at lunch. Quinn looked out the window and saw her, nibbling on her sandwich and trying to keep her hair out of her face. She rose from her chair and began walking out."
- Quinn's Code 10: Blue Screen of Sherman, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'But the man is coming! The man! Tommy Sherman brought it home, bro! The State Championship. And now he's coming back to Lawndale!'"
- Tickle Test (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Sandi suppressed a grunt of annoyance as the ever-desperate Brooke approached her and the Fashion Club in the hallways of Lawndale High."
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Trent looked at the impossibly smug Tom Sloane and the incredibly lecherous Upchuck. 'Take them... to the Iron Maiden.'"
- Unnamed story (The 1001 Humiliations of Quinn Morgendorffer), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Quinn sat down to lunch with the others members of the Fashion Club, she noticed once more the strange, amused looks on her friends faces."
- Valentine's Day, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "She sat comfortably on the worn sofa, her hands pressed over her eyes. She was sure she was smudging her glasses beyond belief but she had sworn to keep her eyes closed and she didn't trust herself not to peek."