Mr. O'Neill is trying out a new activity in honor of Babe Ruth, who was born on this day in 1895. I'm not sure how to break it to him that you play baseball outside, where there could be pollen and poisonous plants and algae blooms. Also, he should know that one team generally loses the game, which could damage their self-esteem.
Then again, let him find out the hard way. Could be funny to see.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (parts 13 and 14): "'He was looking forward to making me happy, and I let him down again.' She took a sip of her now cold coffee. 'What the hell is wrong with me?'" (Part 14)
- Alienation, by malakite (part 6): "Getting home had proven more difficult than Daria had hoped, but less difficult than she'd feared."
- Alt Rock, by Indigo (part 2): "Daria turned around to see a striking looking girl with black hair, sapphire blue eyes, three earrings in one ear and a jacket that was as red as her lipstick. 'The name is Jane Lane by the way' she said sticking out her hand."
- Daria 1/2, by LSauchelli (part 9): "Mack was feeling down at the moment. In fact, he had been feeling down for over a month now, since the time Ryoga attacked the school. He hadn’t been able to do anything about it, just another victim in the story. Maybe not the worst victim, he thought, thinking of Daria and her eye. He wondered if she’d recover her eyesight any time soon."
- High School Never Ends, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "She didn't know how well she really taught any of them. Some already basically understood the material and only needed a bit of guidance; they'd have likely earned decent grades without her help. Others struggled with the very concepts and she'd drive herself half-mad trying to explain." (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14)
- Is This Adulthood?, by Princess_Pasta (part 2): "I was still picturing his olive eyes, still hearing the softness in his voice, still watching as he drummed his fingers against the table and fidgeted with the sleeves on his jacket. Damn it, why did I think this was a good idea?"
- Last Night in the Tent (Iron Chef: Random Pairing Challenge 2014!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Trent stirred in his sleep as he heard the zipper to the tent being undone."
- My New Uncle (Shorty Shorts: Marriages & Deaths), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'Sorry I couldn’t come to your wedding, Amy,' Daria said."
- New Kid in the Cul-de-sac, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria found herself waking up on hot pavement, her head throbbing in pain."
- No One Is To Blame, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "As Tom Sloane left the Conference Room, he was mildly surprised to see that the other Legionnaires were standing silently, as if waiting for him to exit the room – " (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7)
- Once You See, by lulamae-golightly (parts 1 - 3): "Stacy Rowe lost her first tooth when she was six and got hit in the face with a soccer ball at PE. Her face was bloody, and she was screaming. That's when Sandi Griffin knew she hated her." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Jake Morgendorffer Isn't), by Dark Kuno (COMPLETE!): "Helen: I'm not your wife. Jake: The hell you're not! Helen: (panicked)I swear to God!...I never saw you before six months ago! Our marriage is just a memory implant... !"