Helen's busy kneading away for National Date Nut Bread Day, although if she wanted to get out the bread machine I promise I won't tell Willow. Then again, I'm not sure I'd want to taste anything baked by Helen "every night is frozen lasagna night" Morgendorffer.
On this day in 1921, the first Miss America was crowned. Apparently the winner was not named "Darya," and in fact appears to have no Y in her name whatsoever. There goes that theory, I guess.
- The Banding of Daria, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "'Students, we have an exciting fund-raising activity coming up,' Ms. Li said from behind the imposing podium at the hastily-called assembly." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Bounce, by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "Jodie Landon checked her harness one last time. They were approaching the maximum altitude, and she wanted to shine on her HALO jump."
- Fashion War, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "During Quinn's junior year something happened, something that had a great impact on her life."
- The Fight, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "It was late afternoon on a mild spring day in Boston with the sun shining occasionally, but mostly spending its time behind the clouds. Tom and Daria walked next to each other through the Raft Quadrangle."
- Here (Iron Chef: Silent Movie), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "She parked the car at 12:08. She finally left it at 12:26"
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 7a): "'Excuse me. Excuse me.' Daria snapped out of the daze she'd been in and looked up at the woman scowling down at her from across the counter, arms crossed and the tapping her foot impatiently."
- It Happened Four Weeks Ago, by Anguirus1955 (part 1): "That was the e-mail conversation that had ensured that the lives of Timothy O'Neil and Janet Barch would never be the same."
- Lawndale Z, by Kuriamo22 (part 3): "It had been a few days since Daria resurrected Jane. They had spent the time training, and preparing for their confrontation with Piccolo the self proclaimed Demon King."
- The Lord of the Mushrooms: The Sampling of the Shrooms (Iron Chef challenge: Texts From Last Night!), by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "Hey, Sandi, I just got home today after shopping at the mall. I bought some mushrooms from this guy named Tom at the mall."
- Maternal, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Jake Morgendorffer pulled up outside Lawndale High. His youngest daughter Quinn was in the front seat, her older sister Daria in the back."
- See Jane Ride, by dammit.taken (part 1): "Jane sat on her couch, looking at her latest art project; realizing how much it had changed her life these last three months."
- Two thousand and fifteen, by Astrocar82 (part 2): "'So, I'm Daria,' Daria muttered to Jodie after the meeting. '...Which you know already, but hey. You're actually nice, can we walk home together?' 'Sure,' Jodie smiled."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Silent Movie), by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "The bag swung as the brunette with wild hair hit it. Each time her fist or foot contacted, the bag threatened to launch the man with curly orange hair off the back of the punching bag."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Silent Movie), by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "The young man parked his Jeep and stepped out to survey the park."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Silent Movie), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Daria handed the cabbie her fare and climbed out into the chill autumn evening. A strong wind whipped around her tan longcoat, revealing the black slacks and dress shirt underneath."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef challenge: Texts From Last Night!), by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "410: you okay? Please answer. Mom & Dad are worried. I'M worried. If you don't answer in the next five minutes, I'm leaving."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef challenge: Texts From Last Night!), by Ranma (parts 1 - 3): "Flake: sis where are you? STNR: Ran out of papers, whts it to ya." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef challenge: Texts From Last Night!), by Vukodlak (parts 1 and 2): "Mom this is really hard for me to tell you but I'm pregnant." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "The Consensus subconsciously generated by humanity writ large set the rules, and breaking them had consequences. Those consequences were collectively known as Paradox."