Daria's just checking out "People Weekly," in which she appeared on this day in 1998. She was a judge for best and worst dressed, which really seems like more of a Fashion Club thing. Still, it seems like she had fun. Or whatever passes for fun with Daria.
- Champion (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Sandi embraced the feel of the Egyptian cotton sheets as they blanketed her nude body, wondering if she could stay here forever. If there was anything she deserved, it was the best and the finest."
- Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 11): "Daria feels rushed as Thanksgiving comes closer and closer. Conner had invited her to have it with his family."
- Death of a Secret (Daria daughter of ? Iron Chef challenge), by Cap (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat in her car watching her father through the restaurant's large plate glass window. Even with the painted lettering obscuring part of her vision she could clearly see him embrace a young woman."
- Doctor Who: Season 8.5 (Chapter 1), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "The TARDIS materialised in the tower less than a day after they had left during the Doctor's regeneration."
- Don't Feed It After Midnight, by Anguirus1955 (COMPLETE!): "'More importantly,' Daria added, 'We need to find Stripe and the other gremlins,' Daria said." (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12)
- Elsie's new wheels, by 11tee (parts 1 and 2): "Elsie walked up to the house and looked at the van. It was ugly." (Part 2)
- Lawndale 2021 (Iron Chef Challenge: [daria swim]), by Anguirus1955 (part 1): "In Miss Defoe's Art Class, everyone was following an assignment on drawing how they see themselves five years from the present."
- Oh Kiddo (Daria daughter of ? Iron Chef challenge), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "'Dad, I want you to know that I met a boy and I think I really like him' Daria shyly announced."
- PerforaTed (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "As Ted was walking through the hall before school one day, he heard a voice coming from the girls' restroom. 'Oh, no. The toilet is talking to me again.'"
- Silence (Iron Chef: Silent Movie), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "The rain falls all around her."
- Still Waters, by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "Raindrops slid down the glass of Tiffany's window. She sat at her vanity table, though her powders and potions were pushed aside. A large, thick sheet of cream colored paper dominated the glass vanity top. In her small hand was a bamboo brush, a pot of ink close by."
- Things Could Be Worse... (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Mr. Breyer continued to drone on and on in Lawndale's English class, most of the student body was fighting falling asleep."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Thunderous rain – Upchuck, posting about Aeon Flux on the internet, looks up as he hears a knock on the door. Ominous music plays"