Quinn's too busy blathering away on the phone to notice that today is Blah, Blah, Blah Day, the holiday made just for her. At least, that's probably pretty much all Daria hears whenever Quinn opens her mouth.
Today is also Bat Appreciation Day, so if you've ever wanted to sleep upside-down and spread rabies then this is your day.
- Apes A'Poppin (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "It was going to be a long day at the Lawndale Human Training Facility. Daria tugged at her collar. 'Man, this sucks,' she muttered."
- Community of Creativity, by LadieTAG (part 3): "Daria returned to the lobby and asked where the nearest liquor store was. The manager informed her that there was one about a ten minute walk from the hotel. She nodded, turned up her jacket collar, and walked out of the lobby."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 9): "'So let me get this straight,' Jane said, incredulous. 'You, Jake, Helen, and Princess Grace are going camping? Like, in the woods camping?'"
- Daria/Dorian Ch. 17: 18 & Life?, by LadieTAG (part 1): "Dorian stared at his reflection in the mirror. In two days, he would be celebrating his 18th birthday. Is this my eighteenth or my first? I didn't exist until last year."
- Party at 111 Howard (Iron Chef: Party at Casa Lane), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Daria and Jane left the Morgendorffer's house at 5:00. 'So what did Trent say?' Daria asked. 'The Spiral will be there at 5:30,' Jane answered."
- Rude Awakening ep 15: Paintballing your troubles away!, by DIsaac (part 3): "JANE: Sorry but how in the hell are we doing paintball? DARIA: I think Jodie actually finally lost it when she actually blurted it out."
- Stones Have a Way, by EntrancedCat (part 4): "Berit exalted as she put the game controller down and pumped her fist. 'Oh yeah, oh yeah, high score!' This was the most excited Daria had ever seen her friend she reflected as she looked at the slight girl sitting on her bed and bouncing up and down."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 16): "Darlene looked inside the First Aid tent but it was empty. Only thanks to a passing nurse the girl was able to find Brianna in the potions lab."