Happy birthday to Hugh Hefner, who was born on this day in 1926 and is most likely one of Upchuck's greatest idols. I don't see the scene in this alter ego ever becoming reality, though. Never mind Upchuck getting that many girls to fawn on him; just try to imagine the Fashion Club girls willingly wearing matching outfits!
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 8): "Daria was working on a new piece (poetry, rather than anything musical this time) while Jane attacked large objects with her sci-fi convention worthy glue gun when the destructive force of jarring chords through an amplifier destroyed a piece of sculpture that was, according to Jane, a week's worth of work."
- Doctor Who: Annoyance, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Tegan Jovanka was annoyed. That was a emotion that she usually felt during her adventures, with the Doctor (along with fear), but she was more annoyed than usual."
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 39): "Vinny and Daria were amused as Quinn freaked out over finding a boyfriend."
- A New Set of Rules, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): "Daria's first semester in the grad program at U. Chicago had been taxing, and the winter break promised mostly prep for an arduous second semester."
- Situation Update On The Detainees, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "The red-haired male patient lifted the weights with a mechanical motion, his defined arms moving up and down as he kept lifting the heavy barbells."