National Deep Dish Pizza Day, but perhaps that's just because they ordered thin crust by mistake. Everyone else out there can take the excuse to have some pizza today, but watch out for cheese burn and excess grease.
- The Backgrounders Rock (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "While Bob Rollins was slaying it on the stage of the Zon, working his guitar like there was no tomorrow, Andrea Hebuca was supplying the vocals by singing one of her depressing poems."
- Community of Creativity, by LadieTAG (part 2): "Lawnville's Town Hall had been flooded with calls all morning with last minute vendors wanting to set up booths. Vendor requests had to be in by ten that morning or they would be out of luck."
- Discoherent Thoughts that involve Daria and a bottle and a half of French Lick Wine (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "There were screams and screams and screams as the monsters emerged from the eggs and grew legs and unleashed the per-meg-alien-technology that wasn't totally ripped off of stargate...."
- Dystopia, by mailorderannie (part 5): "Sandi Griffin stood in front of her patrol of ten men, dressed in gold with 'MAGA,' and 'Trump,' in red letters."
- The Many Doctors - Chapter 27, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "A man is struggling in a stasis chamber as two others hold him down. He's screaming. 'Stop it!' he calls out."
- A New Set of Rules, by Dennis (part 29): "The next day passed in a haze for Daria. She was pretty sure she went to class that day, but she wasn't sure they were the right classes."
- Run Jodie Run, by DIsaac (part 7): "DARIA MORGENDORFFER (Lawndale Mayor's Chief of Staff): Remember when you said the media like to treat you like a special snowflake?"