Esther Williams, who was born on this day in 1921. Either that or her parents found yet another activity to drag her into and the girl has just completely snapped.
Also, on this day in 2011, Racked published an "interview" with Daria: Daria Morgendorffer's Greatest Retail Regret, Plus a Brand-New Original Never-Before-Seen Daria Portrait. It's...an interesting look for Our Heroine.
- A.R.C Chapter 10 Imprisoned, by ST91 (part 1): "Getting out from the white car Daria almost forgot to say bye to Andrea and Jane and to thank Mrs. Ruttheimer for taking her home. Yet it was understandable, the last hours had been an emotional rollercost for her."
- Drake And Jane Diaries, by James the Lesser (part 2): "Yo, Journal I love art, and there is a competition. Drake said he'd help me with it."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 36b): "Dylan was glad that Tracey didn't try to make small talk. She concentrated on the driving. Tracey also seemed to have the sour attitude to life in general that he appreciated. He was almost feeling relaxed, for the first time since Rod called."
- Rude Awakening #14: And she was gone...., by DIsaac (part 2): "(WHUB Studios) [Interior-DAY] (Mack is hosting his Saturday Afternoon Shift when Jodie comes in) MACK: All right, we got some new stuff form Portugal, The Man, LCD Soundsystem and how about I put in a double play of Nine Inch Nails for ya. That is all next on WHUB 98.5. The Alternate for New England."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 22): "The way he talked about quitting... I hope I'm wrong. Darlene decided to do something uncharacteristic for her real-life counterpart – to seek out Singh and warn him."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Tiger Beat Interviewer: I'm here with Legionnaire Michael Jordan 'Mack' Mackenzie - September's 'Man-Spread'. Mack: Let's spread it."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by WacoKid (COMPLETE!): "'OK, so I was wrong.' 'Big of you to admit that, amiga. Now pay up.' 'But I have to ask ....' 'Ask way, just as long as you put money in my hand while you do it.'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "I've got the music. Currently I'm running to the not-so-fast-paced song, 'Heathens' by twenty one pilots. I love it."