National Frozen Food Day. I assume that it's okay to cook or at least thaw whichever frozen food you choose to eat, right? Okay, maybe not ice cream.
- Daria of the Milieu Something Slimy, by Meester_Lee (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer heard her bedside alarm clock go off and began rousing herself to full wakefulness. Now awake, but groggy from the lack of caffeine, she began reviewing her plans for the day and remembered that her science class had a morning excursion to the harbor front in Baltimore."
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 19): "She sat on the sofa with the television playing some soap opera that she couldn't really concentrate on at the moment. Trent was in the kitchen making lunch and being the attentive father to be- like she knew that he would be."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 19): "Aunt Helen came out of a public fireplace shortly afterwards. She stood up, grabbed her suitcase, then took HJ by his arm and guided him to the door for departing clients wishing to take a shuttle bus to JFK airport."
- Life, family and friends, by JPAGC (part 1): "The car moved smoothly as it approached te large school building 'Now, kiddo, your mother and I know that is sometimes difficult to move to another city...'"
- Meetings, by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "Pizza King, like most else in Lawndale, hadn't changed at all. The restaurant was teeming with people, most of them teenagers. Sandi had never felt older than she did standing in line behind a group of chatty fourteen year old girls."
- Temptation (Quinn, Season 3), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "Quinn, Stacy, Sandi and Tiffany are having a girls afternoon out. The current topic of conversation is their relationships." (Part 2)
- Thirty Seven Dollars and Forty Two Cents (IC: Random Pairing Challenge 2018), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "A shot rang out and the world came to an end."
- Unnamed story (An Idea...), by Meester_Lee (part 1): "So tell me again why we're going on this stupid field trip, Daria asked herself as she put on her bathrobe, then walked to the bathroom door to shower and get ready for her day."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef - Sticky Situation), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "'Honestly, the kind of thing that you see in TV isn't very accurate,' Helen said, taking a sip of her drink. 'For example, sometimes you don't even realize that you are in labor until you're a good bit through.'"