National Cereal Day, although he seems more interested in figuring out what King Tut was buried without. Spoiler alert: it wasn't his diver.
Remember to set your clocks an hour forward for Daylight Saving Time tonight so you don't end up late to everything (coughTrentcough). Unless you live in a rational place where they don't bother with Daylight Saving Time, that is. Lucky you!
- An Anger Observed, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "« If you can see any of my pores on camera, I swear, I'll kill you. Stop the tape ! I do not have pores ! My pores are cute ! My pores are tiny ! You're fired ! »" (Part 3)
- The Con (Daria and Quinn), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jim's eight-year old sons Tommy, Timmy and Teddy were seated on the living room sofa watching TV. Actually, Tommy and Timmy were watching TV while Teddy was reading 'Animal Farm' and tuning everyone out." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Doctor Who – Repeating Mistakes, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "The Doctor returned to the TARDIS, and found that Janelle, his latest travelling companion, was leaning against the doors lost in thought. 'Janelle?'"
- Her Face All Red, by LittleRaven (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat, frozen. She hadn't been touched this much since...she'd never been touched this much, not by anyone who wasn't related to her, and it had been a long time since she'd started taking cash for the privilege."
- Q/S short (Ferret's stash), by Ozferret (COMPLETE!): "Quinn nervously bushed imaginary lint from her jacket. Long gone were the pink midriff tops of yesteryear, replaced by the finest Skirts and Jackets that business style could offer."
- The Stories in D, by Lady Evil (part 4): "Mike couldn’t concentrate on how miserable he was with that stupid bird pecking at his window. It probably saw his reflection and was trying to pick a fight with it. He decided he’d better shoo it off."