National Chip and Dip Day! Enjoy the snacks today, but remember Earl and Barbara's advice about not fighting the dip. Seriously, that dip means business. Resistance is useless.
Today is also National Puppy Day, so Quinn might go visit her favorite dog Bark. Unless he's been (gasp!) adopted, that is. Or became the victim of a serial puppy kicker.
Finally, today is the anniversary of the episode "Monster" in 1998, in which Daria and Jane try to make a film of substance but make the mistake of choosing Quinn as their subject. And we never did find out which was Quinn's best side, either.
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (parts 34A and 34B): "Daniel immediately noticed something strange when he woke up that morning. Or rather he sniffed something strange." (Part 34B)
- Daria of the Milieu: Chasing Wormtrails, by Meester_Lee (part 2): "The coin sank with a splash. 'Did you make a wish?' asked Daria. 'Yes,' said Candida."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 29): "Daria had no classes on Saturday and on this particular Saturday she had no plans, save to go to the library or work on a couple of essays she’d been assigned as homework."
- Love Times Two (Iron Chef: Send a Character "Foward" in Time), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "Quinn walked down and across the hall to her bedroom, closing the door behind as she walked in. Though the sun was shining brightly outside, the pink curtains filtered the light coming in, leaving a gloomy look to the room."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: QUARANTINE!), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Sitting down on her desk, inside her room, Daria Morgendorffer increased the volume of her headphones and concentrated on the sight right before her: the plump figure of Mrs. Bennett practically filled the screen of her laptop as she spoke to the improvised camera in front of her."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: QUARANTINE!), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'But Ms. Li!' Mrs. Manson exclaimed. 'How can you justify the expense of purchasing a NetExtender software licence for every student in the school? It's consumed the balance for the rest of the school year!'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: QUARANTINE!), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Quinn had finally finished her stupid math class. She had always hated math, flying animated triangles didn't make it any easier."