National Martini Day, although as far as he's concerned it's just another Friday. I remember one fanfic author once suggested that it was the olive and not the alcohol that Jake liked, and I have to say it makes a quirky kind of sense for him. Celebrate responsibly!
Today is also Take a Road Trip Day, so this would be a good day to go bust your best friend, her brother, and her brother's band out of jail. On second thought, given recent events, it's not a good day for that. Just stay home, okay?
- Backseat for No One, by EntrancedCat (part 5): "Daria woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes wafting under the door of her room."
- Beach Daze, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Jamie White was sitting alone in a both having a slice of pizza. He looked around and noted all the differences."
- Edicius, by elainefr (part 30): "'Who’s Tom?' 'What?' Jane pulled back from Evan abruptly."
- Is It Show Time Yet?, by Lady Evil (part 8): "Danny was regretting his choice to put on the powder blue tuxedo before taking one last check of the lights."
- Tell Me I'm a Wreck, by conquerlove (fullbrightness) (part 4): "I'm not the biggest fan of Bart, truthfully, but when have I ever liked Jane's taste in guys?"