Daria's got the right idea, not only because she's on a bike for Bike to School Day but also because she opted for pants instead of a skirt while riding that bike. I mean, you never know when Upchuck might be lurking, you know?
This is also Cinco de Mayo, a Mexican holiday celebrated widely by Americans, many of whom don't know anything about the holiday aside from the drinking involved. You just know that Kevin's super into this one.
- Call Of The Mild (The Carbones), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Quinn watch as Jim's Camaro is being loaded onto the back of a wrecker." (Part 3)
- The Creation of Beauty, by Crow Jones (part 4): "'So why did you want to see me after class Daria? Did you want to grab some Pizza again? Grab some books at the bookstore?' Lapis said."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 62): "Daniel was walking toward the school exit when Quinn joined him. 'I heard you were called in Ms. Li's office! What happened?' she asked worriedly."
- madame aquarius at lawndale high, by madameaquarius (COMPLETE!): "(Jake is driving his daughters to school; Quinn is riding shotgun, Daria is in the back seat)"
- The Past in the Present (Linn's short stories), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): "Trent and Jane woke up uncharacteristically early the next morning (before ten, anyway)." (Epilogue)
- Young Americans, by Lady Evil (part 6): "Harriet tried to look dry eyed when she went up to Daria. 'Daria, I need to talk to you alone a moment.' She said, leading her away from the group."