Looks like Helen just found out that today is National Women's Day, but if you think she's going to use the day as an excuse to take some time off, then think again. I mean, have you even met Helen?
If she did ever decide to take some time off, I can think of no better way to spend it than reading on this lovely Book Lover's Day. I assume it goes without saying that Daria is already on it.
- Big In Japan, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jim was speaking Japanese to a street vendor while Quinn and the triplets watched nervously. It was turning out to be a disasterous evening." (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9)
- Bravo Zulu - A Lawndale High Story, by benson (part 2): "Two days until classes began, and Principal Sloan sat in his office just a couple hours after sunrise, the phone in his hand."
- In Media Les, by nachobra (part 1): "Daria had turned the music off about an hour into the drive once the sound of the rain hitting the car began to drown out the stereo."
- Lawndale, by patrickxtrem (parts 1 and 2): "A teenage girl with glasses, a green jacket, and a black skirt entered the police station, as she walked up to the front desk to a plump cop drinking a decaf coffee." (Part 2)
- Ozark Odyssey ( Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (part 4): "'Trent!' A kind but insistent voice was making its way into Trent's dream... 'Trent!'"