Helen and Jake are making the most of Relaxation Day, and I don't blame them. I mean, this is probably the one day out of every year that they aren't freaking out about work or their childhoods or the bills or which of their daughters is alone in a room with a boy. Relax, you two! You've earned it!
Today is also the day that Alternapalooza started, according to the Daria Diaries. The year was most likely in 1997, but like all Daria chronology it's hard to pin down precisely. We should just be glad the concert wasn't on May 12, the date the Morgendorffer calendar seems perpetually stuck on.
- Share your fitness goals post-lockdown.
- Discuss the PPMB outage and related issues.
- Join in the Five Words game, now on Lawndale-high.
- Shiva posted a new Iron Chef: The Lost Semester.
- What do you think are the Do's and Don'ts of preserving our fandom history?
- Vote in the Celebrity Deathmatch poll between John-Boy Walton and Mr. Haney.