Looks like Jake is celebrating the Morgendorffers' least favorite holiday, National Men Make Dinner Day! You know, I pick on Jake but at least he makes the effort. Helen serves so much frozen lasagna I'm assuming she holds shares in Stouffer's.
After you finish your Kitchen Sink Stew, remember to clean your teeth because it's also National Brush Day. I hope Trent finally found his own toothbrush, because he can't just keep borrowing Jane's. I mean, if nothing else it's just kind of gross.
- Afternoon off (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "In her room, Daria was in her seven heavens. It was late afternoon, school was finished for the day, Helen had phoned saying she would be working late, Quinn was away in one of her friends houses, plotting the next week fashion commandments, and Jake was away on business until the next day."
- Baby Fever, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jim were in bed. Jim was in shock because Quinn just dropped a major bombshell on him." (Part 3)
- Come And Knock On Our Door, by ladyevil (part 3): "'Thanks for the ride, Alfred.' Daria told him as they entered the lobby of Playhouse 99."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by st91 (parts 73 - 75): "That evening Daniel struggled to fall asleep. The discussion with his father resonated in a loop in his mind." (Part 74) (Part 75)
- A Stunner, by Anonymous (COMPLETE!): "Daria came to the party dressed like Elton John at his Dodger Stadium show. She did it because no one expected her to do it, and she did it because she wanted to be a little daring."
- Bats and Wolves, by hideousmirror (COMPLETE!): "'Nice costume!' A blood-stained doctor said to Daria. 'Thanks.' Daria said, ensuring to bare her frighteningly large and sharp teeth."