Friday, April 22, 2022

I Kant Believe He's 298!


Even if he were awake, I don't think Tom would be impressed to know that today is the anniversary of Immanuel Kant's birth in 1724. Turns out that dry, ponderous intellectuals aren't his thing. Unless they wear boots and green jackets, that is.

Today is also Girl Scout Leader Day, so get out there and lead a troop in a nice hike while singing "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt." Sanity is overrated, anyway.

Fanfic Update!
  • Mysteries of Lawndale 03: Night of the Coffee House, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 9): "'Did you have to tell the police officer I had suspicions?' Dewey asked as they walked away from the cafĂ©."

  • Sarcasm always wins, by DuckyMarie (part 2): "The next day I go through my normal classes at the normal boring pase. I stay after school with Mr. O'Neill for the so-called Self-Esteem Course. I take my seat and look around and see about a half-dozen others in the room."

No comments: