Amy's got the right idea for Stick Out Your Tongue Day, but I don't think your niece's wedding is the most appropriate place to celebrate. Then again, any wedding should have at least a little bit of silliness thrown in!
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Groped by an Angel," which aired on this day in 2000. I have no way to verify this, but I'm almost certain Quinn's guardian angel stuck its tongue out at her at least a few times.
- American Boy, by Lady Evil (part 7): "'Well, that was 18 holes.' Jake said, wiping his brow."
- Book Burner, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Jim and the triplets are watching the evening news. On the TV is Stacy. She's standing in front of the burned down ruins of the Kilmer Library." (Part 3)
- By The Way I Push You Away, by Spikesnifty09 (COMPLETE!): "Daria was leaning against the vending machine. She was waiting for Jane to get out of Art Club."
- Daria Agere, by Spikesnifty09 (parts 1 - 8): "Daria sat in her box, colouring book on the floor and Meow, the stuffed cat in hand."
- Fates Entwined, by DeepMetal (COMPLETE!): "And so it began. After four years of high school, Daria was finally where she wanted to be, in college."
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 32): "Lockie Allyngard was still quite cold, sleepy and sickened as she crawled her way out of that orange couch, her white and gray blankets slid to the wooden floor slowly, that heavy door upstairs was closed and locked so fast and after that there was nothing but silence."
- How Jodie Spent Her Summer Vacation, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "Jodie took a deep breath and entered the den. Here goes nothing, she thought. Literally. "
- I miss you more than I anticipated, by ThePanicPancake (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat her state of yard ass on the couch taking a short rest break from studying."
- A Laughing Cynic, by GuidingKey1234 (COMPLETE!): "Quinn: So Sandi said that the fashion club needs to be more charitable, even though we just gave some homeless guy a used scrunchie yesterday."
- On The Other Side Of The Mirror, by Spikesnifty09 (COMPLETE!): "'Do you think this mirror looks nice?' Quinn asked. 'It really compliments your pores, Quinn.' Sandi Replied."
- Star Trek: Voyager: Q Junior's Lessons, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): " The Princess had crawled down to Deck 7 before finding that the horizontal Jeffries Tubes were cramped."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria The Youngest Barksdale), by NightGoblyn (part 4): "Daria stood near the front gate of Fielding Prep, occasionally taking a drag off a clove cigarette."