Looks like at least someone is having a pleasant Cow Appreciation Day...or at least she is until Roger the Skydiver falls on her. Poor cow.
In case that wasn't enough attention for farm animals, today is also Celebration of the Horse Day. Considering Daria has had nothing but bad experiences with horses, I think she'll be sitting this one out.
As a side note, this is the 4,000th post of this blog! Wow. That's a lot of bad jokes and fandom updates!
- Book Burner, by wilddogjj (part 1): "Nine-year-old Teddy Carbone is walking to the check-out desk with several books."
- Daria on the Trail, by Meester_Lee (parts 9 - 12): "Daria had difficulty getting to sleep that evening. Despite her exhaustion, Daria found herself reviewing her encounter that afternoon." (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12)
- Mega Mall Mega Problems, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "It took a while but Mrs. Bennet had found the Mall executive offices. However, while the meeting started out well, it soon went downhill."
- Mystery Incorporated in Lawndale (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "The brightly colored panel van approached the large town. Fred Jones looked over at his friends, but found that they were all sleeping."
- Same Crap, Different Limbo (IC: Symbolism), by SPEEDCOREIDOLATER (COMPLETE!): "'Dad, why are you bringing us here?' It wasn't that Daria didn't like going to the arcade."
- skeletons come to life in my closet, by tiny_voices (COMPLETE!): "The thing about it is, it should've been a closed case."
- These Boots are Made for Many Things (IC: Symbolism), by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "'Dad, I want those,' Daria said, pointing to the pair of boots that had been pushed to the very edge of the display, as if trying to avoid detection."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria The Youngest Barksdale), by NightGoblyn (parts 2 and 3): "'So, what do you do for fun?' Jane asked. She was sitting across the table from Daria, having introduced her to her favorite pizza place." (Part 3)