Helen is making sure everyone knows that today is Hot Enough For Ya Day, in the most direct way possible. Considering the Daria fandom has a segment of very ardent Helen admirers, this holiday may have a double meaning! On a serious note, to those in harm's way due to the latest heat waves, please stay safe.
Today is also National Day of the Cowboy, so if you see Travis hitchhiking on the side of the road be sure to swerve in his direction. Or pick him up, if you feel like you aren't annoyed enough yet.
- Business Boom, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Jim Carbone is walking through the aisles of Wal Mart. He's trying to find the electronics section."
- Business Boom, The Aftermath, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Tom is seated at his desk doing some work despite the fact that it's Saturday. He hears a distant sound of thunder."
- The Geek's Expose, by cfardellbrenorenz29 (part 4): "In between classes, Mr. O'Neill took Daria aside. 'Why me?' Daria wondered."
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 33): "So far from Somewhere Else and Layndale, back in Earth and so deep into the wildest forests in all of Pennsylvania, Daria Morgendorffer just could not stop thinking about her sister Quinn as she slowly tried to drink all of her coffee."
- How Jodie Spent Her Summer Vacation, by Kristen Bealer (part 2): "Walking inside, Jodie almost walked back out as the lights and noise immediately assaulted her senses. Many of the games were already in use, but her attention was quickly drawn to a large virtual reality simulator featured prominently in the middle of the arcade."
- Reborn: The Origin Story Of Burnout Girl, by radiofox (part 1): "I opened my eyes for the first time in god knows when, everything felt so... rushed. I couldn't place a finger on it; till I realized I was being reborn."