Friday, May 19, 2023

The Fast and the Fashionable


Seems like Stacy has no problem celebrating NASCAR Day, and I hope she has the time of her life. Never mind what Sandi might say about it; if she complains then just run her over in your sweet racecar!

Today is also World Plant a Vegetable Garden Day, and I hope Helen asks Willow to help her with the gardening process. Not because I think the Morgendorffers are likely to eat any vegetables other than tomato sauce, but because I kind of want to see her fall on her ass again. That always cracks me up.

If vegetables aren't your thing, then you could celebrate Plant Something Day instead. It's like the holiday creators gave up and said "Look, I don't care. Just take something and shove it in the dirt, okay?" I suppose that means that Memorial Crutches are okay!

Fanfic Update!
  • Take Me Out at the Ball Game, by wilddogjj (part 1): "Jim's uncle, Vito Carbone, is driving while a scantily clad brunette in her 20's (not his wife) rides shotgun."

  • The Youngest Barksdale (Iron Chef: Daria The Youngest Barksdale), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 7): "It didn’t take long for Daria to find out what happened. As she and Scarlett left school that afternoon, they found Andrea waiting for them in the parking lot."

No comments: