Sunday, March 24, 2024

Jaken, Not Stirred


Jake's just thrilled to celebrate National Cocktail Day, although I'm pretty sure this is how he spends every evening. Still, I'm not going to try to take away one of his few remaining pleasures in life, so enjoy that martini, Jake!

I think Jodie should get one too, but not because it's International Day For Achievers. See, she's not an achiever; she's an over-achiever so someone needs to mix her a drink both as consolation and to keep her from exploding out of stress.

Today is also the anniversary of both "Cafe Disaffecto" in 1997 and "The Lost Girls" in 1999. One of us introduced us to Daria's fictional character Melody Powers and the other gave us Val (as in Val). I think I know who I'd rather spend time with.

Fandom News!

1 comment:

Aviator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.