Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let's NOT Do the Lawndale Shuffle!


The musical "Cats," composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and based on T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, closed on this day in 2000. O'Neill has apparently quit his job as a teacher to play one the characters in the musical, perhaps inspired by his stint as the Lawndale Lions mascot from "I Loathe a Parade." I hope his dancing and coordination have improved since then, for the audience's sake. Then again, maybe we just found out the real reason why the musical closed.

Here's the fandom news, although due to PPMB site upheaval I can't guarantee that I've caught everything and/or that all the links will stay the same. Let's give it a shot, though!


3 comments:

The Excellent S said...

FYI, all those links (except the trash freakout IC) are dead now, and will probably end up redirecting to an unrelated topic.

Kristen Bealer said...

Yup. I'll see what I can fix, but some of the update may be a wash.

Figures the PPMB would wait until right after I left the house for almost seven hours!

Kristen Bealer said...

Okay, that should do it. Had to delete a few items, but at least the blog won't be sending people to any alternate dimensions anymore. :)