It was on this day in 1885 that the Statue of Liberty arrived in New York City. Jane must be so happy--she's always wanted to visit New York.
- Daria and Jane: On A Dance Party That They Can Handle... (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria: 'Hey Jane?' Jane: 'What?' Daria: 'By a minor miracle I have discovered a kind of dance party that I can handle...'"
- Daria: Beavis and Butthead are Dead, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "It had been hard but with perseverance and a helpful boost from Trent, she had gotten Jane cornered and had talked out the situation and they had both gotten over the death of that clod, Tommy Sherman with a combination of friendship and good grace in the face of death."
- Daria's Purge (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria smiled as the Emergency Broadcast System alert finished playing, though since she was hanging off to the back her parents and sister didn't see her smile."
- Darius Taylor, by Shiva (part 11): "'It was so nice of you to come shopping with me Angie,' Brittany chirped as soon as she and her fellow shopping companion had come to rest on a nice bench in front of a shoe store at the local mall."
- Jane and Quinn: On Sex (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Jane: 'So Quinn, now that we're inexplicably talking, mind answering a question for me?'"
- Left 4 Daria, by Charles RB (parts 4 and 5): "And when the horde stopped, that is when a blue-yellow thing came sailing down the corridor and kicked her companions into the wall. Daria fired once, twice, click into its back before it could turn. 'I've shot a cheerleader,' she said, staring at the corpse. 'This is the greatest die of my life.'" (Part 5)
- Of All The People That Won't Be Missed, by LongSnakeMoan (part 6): "'Awwww, you're sweet. Todd likes it when people compliment me too, in fact he loves it when people tell me I'm pretty. So uh, I need to talk to Gina about girl stuff but I have no idea where she lives and I need to talk to her urgently,' She smiled as Beavis started giggling about the thought of her and Gina's 'girl talk.' 'Yeah, it is funny. So, where can I find her?'"
- One (More) Little Thing Part 2, by peetz5050 (part 19): "'OK, this is going to be tricky, I have to have dinner with Mom and Grandma and Aunt Amy but I've to be at the student cafe for the gig by seven thirty, it'll have to be an early reservation, sorry I can't ask you to come along Jane... Jane? What's up? Bad news?'"
- Public Disturbance (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Police detective Daria stared in disbelief. Guys. Guys everywhere. Probably half her graduating class from Lawndale High, dressed to the nines and standing on a seedy street corner."
- Quinn's Code 08: Alternapalooza, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "'You're not your usual self,' Jennifer noticed. Daria scowled. 'I've got a bump on my head, a bug bite on my arm, a sandwich on my ass...' she started saying. Jennifer interuppted. 'And that in front of a certain musician.'"
- The Real Adventures of Melody Powers, by PrecambrianStudios (part 1): "Codenamed Melody Powers, this agent was dropped into North Korea for a single purpose: kill Kim Jung Un."
- Unnamed story (IC: The Lax Broverse thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Roger 'Yogi' Pelchat III looked a little queasy. There he was, standing there as a bridegroom, in a gray suit and a little queasy."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by BrownEyedBagel (COMPLETE!): "Melody Powers sat in the dark and weighed her options."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "Duke Jakob of House Morgendorffer gazed along the line of hussars on the parade ground. Then he crossed to the podium, took a deep breath and said...."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'It is my pleasure to announce that this year's most popular student,' spoke Ms. Li over the intercom, 'is our valued exchange student from Equestria, Ms. Flufflepuff!'"
- When the Cat's Away, by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "She rolled down the passenger side window. 'I for one welcome our new mouse overlords,' she called. 'Do you?' a high voice answered back."