Amy's just calling up her favorite actor, Ralph Fiennes, to wish him a happy 52nd birthday. Of course, she might have to wait until he gets off the phone with her sister Rita. Don't forget about "Ralph...the actor I've been dating." Do I sense yet another sibling drama on the horizon? Or will the rivalry end when poor Ralph falls on a cow during a freak skydiving accident, too?
- "Aw Mama...Can This Really Be The End?", by Scissors MacGillicutty (part 30): "'You had this all this time and you did nothing with it?' 'Bunk, I didn't even know who had jurisdiction—'"
- Dinner for Two, by RLobinske (COMPLETE!): "When Daria reached Michael, she put her arm around his waist and examined the table. Neatly arranged was a pair of roast game hens, mashed potatoes, oyster dressing, green beans, cranberry sauce, and a pair of miniature pies. In the middle of the table, a single candle burned."
- First Day, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "The perky, anointed one's taking entirely too long in the bathroom. Again. Wonderful. Over-groomed little brat."
- Intermezzo, by UU (COMPLETE!): "Jane ran down the hallway of Lawndale High, angry tears welling up in her eyes. Turning a corner, she plowed into a petite redheaded girl, knocking her down, then stumbled, and slammed chest first into the drinking fountain."
- The Many Doctors, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 31): "It had been days, possibly over a week, since the Doctor and his companions had meet the previous Doctor and Tamsin had started travelling with them."
- Misery (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "He was getting ready to truly begin, inspiration giving him the energy he needed to try out his new composition, when he heard a voice that instantly put him in a bad mood. So much for that."
- On The Cutting Edge, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Tommy Sherman learned to follow and trust The Voice. It was a woman's voice – smooth, sultry, not too sexy - and smart; you could hear that she had some brains in how she talked, but she wasn't a bitch. "
- Outclassed, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "Sandi stood on the sidewalk outside of Lawndale High and stared at the front doors, willing herself to move forward and go inside and begin the first day of her senior year. Somehow, though, she found she couldn't move."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 26): "It was rare these days that Helen got to see the kids off in the morning, although was it really seeing them off if they hadn't left yet? She mulled this over for a bit as she sipped her coffee, fighting the urge to gulp it down like she usually did."
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 19): "Jane walked into the room to find Daria stretched out on the sofa reading The Critique of Pure Reason while giggling."
- Soviet November, by UU (COMPLETE!): "The elevator doors slid open. She took a deep breath and stepped out into the vast, marble-lined lobby of the Oktyabrskaya Hotel. They were waiting for her."
- Time and the Titanic, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "As soon as the sisters were in the door, a flash of light emanated from the living room. They were knocked off their feet..."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "Quinn sat down quietly on the couch next to her big sister. Daria didn't look up from her book. For a few minutes, the living room of Schloss Morgendorffer was silent. Finally, Quinn spoke. 'Sandi tried to bathe in diamonds today.'"
- Unsolicited Advice, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Still feeling sorry for yourself, Thomas? Still attempting to justify your bad behavior by placing the blame on others?'"