Christina Aguilera's birthday. The pop singer was born in 1980, and when Sandi regains consciousness I'm sure she'll remind Stacy that the latest issue of Waif considers Aguilera--being over thirty--no longer "in."
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 24): "'I can't believe we're doing this,' Daria muttered. She reached for the tuners of the cheesy Teisco electric guitar and detuned the B and high E strings even more. Jane stopped the playback. 'We sound too good to pull off the Shaggs. It's really hard to sound that crappy.'"
- DW: Legacy of the Doctor, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "Clara enters the restaurant. She looks around and finds Susan near the back. She sits with her. She sniffs. Susan: What's wrong? Clara: I don't know, maybe the smell? Susan: It's everywhere."
- Lessons Learned (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Doctor Brown watched the small child in front of her with sad, sympathetic gray eyes. It was a textbook case in her opinion but she didn't have enough information to go on to make an adequate plea."
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 17): "Dega Street was practically deserted but Daria didn't expect anything more on a Thursday evening."
- Star Trek: Daria - Resurrection, by echopapa (part 14): "'I saw all of this technology wrapped up in a starship, and I realized I wanted to know how it all worked - and to use that knowledge to keep my homeworld safe.'"