Mr. DeMartino looks either happy or deranged--or maybe both--because as a history teacher he knows that on this day in 1792, George Washington established the U. S. Postal Service. Whether or not Mr. D would be happier as a postal worker than he is as a teacher is open to interpretation, but on the plus side he'd have to deal with Kevin a lot less.
- Daria and the Gang Presents: 1950 (Daria and the Gang), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria: Okay, this is a weird thing to start off with in 1950. Ingrid Bergmann's illegitimate child. Tom: As opposed to Ingmar Bergmann's illegitimate child. No one cared about that."
- Don't you dare (IC : Ms. Morris is Upchuck's aunt), by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "It was a day like many others at Lawndale High and Janet Barch was in the teacher's lounge busy grading the last test of science. At some point, however, someone came in and closed the door."
- Mack of All Trades, by Kristen Bealer (parts 3 and 4): "The more he thought about it, the more he wanted the underwear to be far away, as far as he could reasonably get them. He thought about all the possible places in Lawndale that one could dispose of unwanted junk and finally settled on the city landfill as the most fitting location." (Part 4)
- Reaching Skyeward (World's Shortest Crossover XIII - Crossovers are Magic!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'Excuse me.' Daria leaned into the conversation like the proverbial grey cloud. 'This is Grant Ward, the kid who firebombed the synagogue?'"
- Unnamed story (An Old Idea Revisited), by Robyn (part 1): "Evelyn Loken and Jane Lane walk into homeroom and put their bags on the floor. Jane reaches for her sketchpad and Evelyn reaches for a spiral notebook which she uses for a combination of artwork and noting important activities for school and extracurriculars."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 5): "Darlene, welcome to Altherra! The introductory message transformed into a stylized map of the central continent (in Daria's opinion, it looked like an upside down version of Africa that had an encounter with a giant meteorite)."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XIII - Crossovers are Magic), by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Jane walked into the lab, and noticed A) The whole lab is full of metal coffee mugs which come up to her knees and B) Daria is sitting at a computer looking depressed."