Mr. O'Neill is smiling because today is the 120th anniversary of George Herman "Babe" Ruth, Jr.'s birth. I think Lawndale must be a football-only town, because I can't recall a single instance of baseball being mentioned on the show. Let me know if there's a reference I'm forgetting in the comments!
- There's only about a week left to send in your votes for the 2014 Daria Fanworks Awards! Check out the written and visual nominations and choose your favorites now!
- Bill Bruford wonders about creating his own DariaWiki page.
- ScizzorWizzard is looking for help deciphering the title of the book Daria was reading in "Art Burn."
- Listen to The Lawndale Lowdown Podcast, recorded by ognawk and Princess Pasta!
- Learn some fast facts about PPMB denizens and share some of your own!
- See the new Daredevil trailer and give your thoughts on the upcoming Netflix series.