Daria and Quinn are really getting into the anniversary of Pride and Prejudice, which was first published on this day in 1813. The writing fantasy sequence this image was taken from was very obviously inspired by Jane Austen's work, especially Pride and Prejudice, so it's very likely that Daria is a fan.
This is also the anniversary of Jackson Pollock's birth in 1912, so this might be a good day to throw a Pollock-themed school dance. Or not.
- Invader Quinn Season Two, by Anguirus1955 (parts 9 and 10): "Stacey Morgendorffer finished the last math equation on her homework paper before turning on the TV in the living room. She checked her watch. 'Just in time,' she said to herself with a smile as the Mysterious Mysteries theme began playing." (Part 10)
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 24): "Vinny is with Daria at the Zon watching Mystic Spiral play. He notices a guy looking over at the two of them. Ok, either he thinks Daria is cute or... He thinks Daria is cute and waiting for a chance to talk with her."
- A New Start, by mabel (COMPLETE!): "Identity crises weren't new to Quinn. She had known for years that something was wrong with her, that the emptiness she felt inside wasn't normal."
- Stacy Morgendorffer, by Rémi (part 2): "Sitting in the back of the car driving her to Lawndale High, Stacy Morgendorffer was silent. Moving had already been stressful, and apprehension besieged her mind."
- Take A Walk in My Shoes, by DIsaac (prologue and part 1): "To be honest the story I'm about to tell you is just as strange as I write it, but believe me when I say it happened in Lawndale." (Part 1)