Be sure to show the proper respect to Brittany today for Appreciate a Dragon Day! Kevin failed to do so, and you don't want to know what happened to him.
This is also the anniversary of Dian Fossey's birth in 1932, so today would be an excellent day to either win or hand out an award for dazzling academic achievement in the face of near-total misanthropy.
- Another Day, by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Quinn's alarm started blaring the local top twenty station, gradually pulling her from her sleep. Yawning, she reached over to her nightstand, turned off the radio, and grabbed the book she'd left there the night before."
- Invader Quinn Season Two, by Anguirus1955 (parts 3 and 4): "'I'm sorry, girls, but I have to work on thanksgiving, and Jake has to go to that conference in Connecticut,' Helen Morgendorffer said to her daughters at the kitchen table. 'But... you guys didn't spend Thanksgiving with us last year either, or the year before that, or the year before that,' Stacey said with disappointment." (Part 4)
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 13): "Is she seriously going on a date with this guy? The thought wouldn't leave Vinny's mind after Daria told him she would be, hanging out, with Ted DeWint-Clinton."
- The Kelsington Conspiracy, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (prologue): "It had been a long day for Corrine Hendricks when she managed to get home at 5:30. While most of her students had been well behaved, there were a couple in year 8 who seemed determined to make it as difficult as possible for her to teach them."
- Maternal, by Indigo (part 3): "'Settle down people' Laura Dominguez advised her new class. She was more adept at commanding a classroom than her predecessor and soon had everyone's attention."
- Perception, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "The ride to Daria's house was uneventful. Kevin was preoccupied by the events of the afternoon, having dealt with his fair share of headaches that day."
- Stacy Morgendorffer, by Rémi (part 1): "'Can I have a word with you, sweetie?' 'Mooooooooooom' whined the redhaired teen, 'can't you see I am busy? Tomorrow is my first day at Lawndale High and I have to chose my outfit carefully! First impressions are important, you know: I must be part of the popular crowd right from the start!'"
- Stones Have a Way, by EntrancedCat (parts 1 and 2): "Daria Morgendorffer braced herself as she heard someone try to get her attention while she walked to seventh-grade science class in Highland East Junior High." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'...And so it is written within the Tome of the Bro Code: "For if thou art a male of substance and worth, it is for this that thou shall be a target for all that is woman!"'"
- Vivian, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "Daria kept her promise. When she returned home she spoke to her mother about Vivian. Now Helen, as always, was overworked but since her daughter rarely asked for something, she decided to accept."