I don't think Daria's properly appreciating peanut butter on National Peanut Butter Day, but considering how often peanuts and peanut butter actually featured on the show--in Daria's part-time job, as Jake's squirrel-catching bait, Trent's songwriting inspiration, etc.--I suppose the stuff has gotten enough of the spotlight for the time being.
- Brian's Latest Kitty, by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "'I got your kitty,' said Ross the scruffy-looking man in the beat-up sedan. 'Do you have your money?' 'Yeah,' said Brian."
- The Choice, by Erin M. (parts 2 and 3): "Sunset tossed the remote for her TV aside in disgust. While she normally liked starting her day with the news while she got ready for school, today it all seemed the same: violent and depressing." (Part 3)
- Invader Quinn Season Two, by Anguirus1955 (parts 7 and 8): "Almighty Tallest Red finished sipping his soda and sighed. 'I was curious to see how long it would take for you to shut up on your own, Quinn, but it's been three... hours. Three hours!'" (Part 8)
- James the Lesser Presents Vinny Lane, by James the Lesser (part 19): "Daria describes the traumatic experience she went through earlier with Mr. O'Neil. 'I have to spend the day with Val.'"
- Stones Have a Way, by EntrancedCat (part 3): "As Daria came down for breakfast, Quinn glanced up then back to her yogurt then up at Daria again. 'Double take, Quinn? Are prepping for an audition as Juliet? The first time she sees Romeo?'"