Monday, May 20, 2019

Bee Careful Around the Goth!


Andrea's taking World Bee Day just a bit too far, but I'm afraid to say anything because she might sting me. Daria will celebrate by staying far away from Jane and her rolled up newspapers, thank you very much.

Today is also Pick Strawberries Day, but I recommend you not try to take Lawndale's strawberry roadside attraction. Not only is it probably too big to pick, but the residents of Lawndale would probably get mad if you take their only claim to fame.

Fanfic Update!
  • Am I A Grownup Yet?, by jones2000 (part 7): "She was in hell. It was like some demonic version of This Is Your Life."

  • Getting By, by EntrancedCat (part 3): "Kevin pulled off his leather helmet and put it on the bench by his locker. He enjoyed the cooling breeze through the high open window on his sweat-soaked short black hair."

  • Silent Shuffle, by TheBrodsterBoy (COMPLETE!): "I remember when it all started. When I thought It was just me."

No comments: