Monday, August 12, 2019

Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up...as long as you can't see my pores!


Quinn is ready for her close-up with Cecil B. DeMille, who was born on this day in 1881. I sure hope the late director was a fan of yoga and questions about her best side.

Today is also International Youth Day, so I'll be celebrating with my own favorite youths! Daria, however, will take a pass. "I don't like kids. I didn't even like kids when I was a kid."

Fanfic Update!
  • Chuck And Stacy: An Unlikely Love Story, by WildDogJJ (parts 2 - 4): "Chuck is showing Stacy how he did his trick. Stacy is amazed by just how simple it was. 'So, you had two tens!?'" (Part 3) (Part 4)

  • Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 8): "That same afternoon, in her office, Angela Li was reading the reports sent to her by Mrs. Manson about the six new students. All things considered, she was satisfied."

  • Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 5): "At first, Ellen thought that just reporting Stearne's activities would be the end of her part of it, but when it was Marshal Dillon from the Marshal's office that called her back, she suspected that it wouldn't be."

  • First One Out of the Pan, by EntrancedCat (part 4): "'So, Mom, Dad,' Daria paced the living room in front of the TV, her rage giving her roles as presiding judge, duly seated jury, and ever-so-angry prosecutor. 'Did you bring her back to finish the job?'"

  • The Second Kiss, by Felix_Nicolea (COMPLETE!): "'Jane.' There was relative silence for several seconds. 'Oh, that's me,' Jane finally replied sarcastically, 'I thought if I just waited, you might keep talking.'"

No comments: