Draw a Picture of a Bird Day, which is about the most specific holiday I've ever seen. There's no way I can do nearly as good a job as she did, but I suppose I'll give it a try. It'll look like a bird if you tilt your head and squint and have never seen an actual bird before!
- Daria: In Another World?, by starwater09 (part 6): "Daria was currently walking through the Lawndale Mall with Jane who was in search of some much needed clay for an art contest that would be taking place a few months later when she noticed Brittany Taylor walking out of 'Gimme Some Skin' with none other than Robert Johnson."
- Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by Rémi (parts 5 - 8): "Quentine was finishing to compose a bouquet of flowers for their mother, when three young men, mounted on beautiful palfreys, came riding by." (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8)
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 30): "Daria’s thought upon awakening on her second Sunday at Hogwarts was that it looked to be a repeat of the day before, howbeit with a chance of rain and probably without a picnic. She didn’t have classes, she did have schoolwork, and she wanted to catch up on her reading."
- It's Only A Pandemic!, by DIsaac (part 4): "(Chipmunk is in the office when she gets an email from Corporate!) CHIPMUNK: Jodie, Come quick. We have an email on high."
- Lawndales future elite, by rvgonzal (part 6): "Monique glared at Trent and then choked out 'Yea, continue...' 'I think we'd better start again. Trent, repeat after me. I, Trent...' continued the minister."
- Lucky, it's Past, by Lady Evil (part 2): "'I wonder what they put in these school hamburgers.' Jane mused at lunch. 'Whoever lost the Kentucky Derby, probably.' Daria guessed."
- Midwife Crisis (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "Quinn was in the home office talking on the phone. 'What do you mean you can't watch the kids!? We've been planning this for weeks!'" (Part 2)
- Necessities, by EntrancedCat (part 2): "Quinn held Jim’s arm as they emerged from PayDay to keep him from overly exalting about snatching the last two-thousand count box of sanitizing wipes and the last twelve-hundred count jug of vitamin C gummies."