Easter eggs for everyone, but I think I'll pass. I'll gladly accept any chocolate bunnies you have to offer, though!
Today is also Big Wind Day, but unfortunately Wind Lane only qualifies as a medium-sized Wind at best. However, the big, wet rainstorm would certainly count.
- Betrayal (The 1002 Deaths of Tom Sloane), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Sir Kevin Thomson and Her Ladyship Jodie Landon dragged a barely conscious Thomas Angier Sloane into the great hall where he was roughly thrown to the ground before his wife Princess Daria Morgandorffer Sloane."
- College Disorientation, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Okay, this is an informational sheet Push Comes to Love sends around to 600 leading colleges. It's called "My Personal Goals and Aspirations,"' the instructor told the college prep class."
- Daria of Morsang-sur-Orge, by Rémi (parts 9 - 12): "A week before Pentecost, Jacques of Morsang-sur-Orge was seen journeying on the road toward Aachen, with his company of servants, squires and knights." (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12)
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 31): "Gradually, life at Hogwarts began to acquire a rhythm. Herbology on Monday followed by electives and study hall, Charms and Transfiguration on Tuesday, Defense Against the Dark Arts on Wednesday followed by flying lessons in the afternoon, and the dreaded Potions class on Thursdays."
- The Definition of Mercy (The 1002 Deaths of Tom Sloane), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Sweat runs down his face. The air is running out. Or rather, the breathable air is running out."
- Edicius, by elainefr (part 27): "'Hey.' 'Hey.' They smiled at each other. He held out a small bouquet of flowers to her. She registered clear surprise and took them."
- Lucky, it's Past, by Lady Evil (parts 3 and 4): "'OK, all you rockin’ rugrats!' Vixx Vinyl said into the microphone." (Part 4)
- Midwife Crisis (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn had just been run over by an 18-wheel tractor trailer. She'd seen it coming but, rather than get to safety herself, she shoved Jim out of the trucks way." (Part 4) (Part 5)