Daria's obviously enjoying National Eyewear Day, and so should the rest of us glasses-wearing folks. I mean, having bad eyesight doesn't really come with any other perks, so we might as well take the holiday and run with it.
Today was also the anniversary of the opening of the first drive-in movie theater in 1933. I don't know if young people now gather in the parking lot to practice their swing dancing moves, but I sure hope so!
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 70): "Daniel used to wake up quite early in the morning. Also because he loved to stay a few minutes cozy in bed before getting up."
- Doctor Who - An Ordinary Wednesday, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "They waited for about half a minute. The reading vanished. 'That’s strange,' the Doctor commented."
- Living in America, by Lady Evil (part 6): "Helen was having second thoughts about letting Daria bring a boy into her room."
- Mega Mall, Mega Problems, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Lawndale didn’t have everything. That was the issue that had vexed Quinn Morgendorffer over the past few weeks."
- Summer's End, by Linnofthewoods (part 2): "Later that evening, just after dinner and a little while before Trent was due to leave for work, he sat on the living room couch with his acoustic guitar. He let out a low, rumbling sigh as he strummed."