Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Play Some Encouraging Games!


I see Daria wasted no time at all in celebrating National Video Games Day, and I hope she finally got that copy of Cannibal Fragfest she wanted. I expect Ted is also celebrating, most likely at the virtual reality arcade.

Let's give them our full support in their activities, because today is also National Day of Encouragement and I don't want to discourage anyone from having fun. However, I do want to point out that I tell you over and over again that you're wonderful and you just...don't...get it! What's wrong with you?!

There. How's that for a pep talk?

Fanfic Update!
  • The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 22): "'The new Queen somehow produced ice and ran off!' Albert reported."

  • That Undiscovered Country, by E. A. Smith (COMPLETE!): "'. . . when she hugged me, I realized how horrible I’d been. I’ve been thinking of Mom as a problem, or more and more, as a child – and I’m nowhere close to being ready to get into the psychology of that right now – but she’s not. I could see it then. She’s still in there. Buried, usually too deep to see, but she’s there. She’s still my mother, and I owe her the best I can give her.'"

No comments: