Sunday, October 8, 2023

The Great Chigaco Fire?


I hope someone--most likely Jodie herself--fixes that sign for World Dyslexia Day, because while it's a cute visual gag it's not a joke to people who struggle with the actual learning disability. I know that some fanfics have suggested that Kevin may suffer from this or a similar disability, although I think his problems go much deeper than whether or not he can read well.

It was also on this day in 1871 that the Great Chicago Fire began. Legend has it that it was caused by a cow, but I wonder if anyone has considered that it might have been a clueless man being careless with paper towels while looking for a mop in the middle of the night? I mean, Jake was trying to get himself a glass of warm milk, which comes from cows, after all.

Fandom News!

No comments: