The area in which I live saw its first snow of the season last night, which inspired me to wonder how the characters in Daria react to the fluffy white menace. Snow isn't seen often on the show, aside from a few flakes at the end of "Daria Dance Party" and the snowstorm from "Antisocial Climbers" (see left), but I expect Quinn would have visions of snow days free of school dancing in her head while Jake swore at his snow blower when it failed to start.
Anyone else have any thoughts? Could be some fanfic fodder here, but I figured it might be fun just to speculate.
Anyway, here's your fandom newsflash:
- Post your thoughts about those who serve (or served) in the military in Brother Grimace's 2010 Veterans' Day thread.
- What do you think of this list of 100 Greatest Hair Metal Songs?
- JonathanDP81 found a webcomic that mentions Daria. Do you agree or disagree with the sentiments expressed?
- Charles RB now has a Spotlight thread! Time to flood him with awkward and embarrassing questions!
- Wouter has started a new Daria game: Guess the episode from the music.
- One of Ranger Thorne's stories won an award! W00t!