Okay, so I was going to preface this fanfic update with some kind of "this day in history" or Daria-relevant factoid or something like that, but it turns out I'm completely out of ideas at the moment. So you guys go ahead and discuss whatever you like in the comments. We'll call it recess.
Also, here's a random picture of Tiffany as a Pokemon. Or something.
- God Save The Esteem 11: Ridin' Slowly, by Charles RB (parts 1 and 2): "Erin headbutted him, guzzled half a bottle of vodka, belched, and turned the other into a Molotov cocktail that burnt the office down. 'NO FUTURE!' she declared. 'SMASH THE STATE!'" (Part 2)
- The James Lane Chronicles Chapter 3, by InvisibleDan (part 3): "James went back to his painting. He suddenly decided he didn't want to work on it anymore. It was as good as it was going to get. He put down his paintbrush and stood back to look at his work. After a few seconds of admiring the finished product, he decided that going to the store could wait a bit longer. He picked up his phone and dialed Daria's number. She answered. 'Hello?' 'It's ready.' 'I'll be right over.'"
- Jane Morgendorffer, by LadieT (part 23): "Stopping every so often to look at her sister, Jane was still amazed at the voice that came from the small girl. Daria was so quiet, her voice usually soft and monotoned, but when she sang - the power showed."
- Kolchak: The Lawndale File, by Chris Tucker: "I had been searching for the relationship that Jake had with each of the murder victims, except for the Lane boy, and not what was the relationship all the victims had with each other, as well as Jake. Now, with both the revelations as to how Trent Lane had been really murdered, and the murder of Landon, maybe I needed to look at the relationships between ALL the murder victims, and their relationship to Jake."
- Raft College: The First Year, by rglovejoy (parts 32 and 33): "Daria sat on the chair, wearing only a bathrobe. Outside the window, she could see the dorm residents enjoying a cookout in the courtyard below. It was the final day of the Columbus Day weekend; it was also likely to be the last day it will be sunny and warm enough to wear shorts and play volleyball or just lie in the Sun." (Part 33)
- [series name redacted], Book 1, by vlademir1 (part 2): "Amy Barksdale looked up at the building in front of her craning her neck slightly trying to take it all in. Glancing down at her watch she scolded herself for dillydallying. Her meeting with her editor on the was on the 77th floor in half an hour and she didn't want to be late again, this was a make or break on her career especially after that recent incident."
- Shifting Gears (Write-off Challenge 6, Round 3), by Shull Bitter (COMPLETE!): "He caressed the car, leaving a trail of grime across the hood. 'Eeek!' Daria held back laugher as he stripped off his shirt and frantically wiped it in circles. The sight of a scrawny boy with bright red patches of scraggly chest hair apologizing to a hunk of metal while inadvertently grinding dirt deeper into its hood? It was almost too much for her."
- Unnamed story (Flinging Fourth the New Ideas Thread), by Trscroggs (COMPLETE!): "The year is 2020 and the world is running on empty."
- Y-Me?, by HolyGrail2007 (part 34): "Keeping her identity a secret at this point might not have even meant that much. It wasn’t as if Mitch could walk back to college. What mattered now was the fun part, the part where he had a great time. It worked at the party Quinn took him to for the bet the two had, but this one was more important. There was more on the line than simple bio lab help."